My very first LV!

1. I'm so happy! I just bought my very first LV bag, the gorgeous Monogram speedy 30! It's also my very first designer purchase!
    I just can't stop looking at it, touching and smelling it.. I must be going crazy:yahoo:! I bought it from my first paycheck ever, so it's kind of special:yes:

I'm already saving up for my next purchase, most likely a damier speedy 30 or wallet for my 18th birthday! I can't wait, I guess I'm addicted, huh?:wlae:
  2. :huh:h, congrats!!!
  3. congrats! isn't that new bag feeling wonderful? :smile:
  4. Congratulations to you! Wow! You have great taste! I love the new LV smell!
  5. Congrats, just wait til you use it, you will love it even more!
  6. Congrats! You'll always remember this moment!!!
  7. congrats!
  8. Congrats!!!...the speedy in 30 is sooo perfect and classy!!!!! Wonderful choice!!!!!!!

Its so addictive isnt
  9. Congratulations ~ Great choice!!
  10. Congrats! When i was 17 my first paycheck went to a LV, a speedy! I still have it, 25 years later!
  11. Congrats!

What a great memory you'll always have...your first LV bought with your first paycheck!
  12. Congrats!
  13. Congrats..!
  14. congrats!! love the feeling of new bag! Enjoy!
  15. Congratulations!!!! You made an awesome choice!!! A Speedy 30 is PERFECT for your first LV - it was my first as well waaaay back in 9th grade (almost 20 years ago! shhhh ;))) !!!! Enjoy and wear it well!!!!!