My very first LV! Finally!

1. Hi everyone! Since joining the PF, I've been practically OBSESSED with LV and have been researching and saving for my first bag. I'm still saving for my beloved Damier speedy, but I just had to buy the red epi Saint-Jacques. I've been waiting on eBay for a red one and I finally found one! I should be receiving it soon, so I'll definitely post up pics.

I am so excited!
  2. Yeah. Congrats!
  3. Cool, congrats! But did you make sure it is authentic? Just making sure so you don't have any probems. Congtrats, definetly post pictures up once you have it
  4. Awesome... congrats on your new purchase. :biggrin:
  5. I LOVE!!! that bag.
  6. Yes, I did post up the eBay auction in the Authentication thread and someone was able to help me. I wanted to make absolutely sure since I've been tricked before on eBay. I've learned my lesson!
  7. Congrats on your first LV. It's such a great feeling, I know.

You'll get that Damier Speedy soon.

Congrats and enjoy your new baby.
  8. :yahoo: Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  9. :nuts: Sounds like a beautiful bag!!!! Waiting for pics....:drool:
  10. Yay, Kristina! I'm excited for you. You'll love it. You're smart to check it out before purchasing.
  11. That's a lovely bag! Congratulations on your first LV!
  12. wheee. congratulations. i hope you'll post the pics up soon
  13. Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!

And I know the feeling of not being able to wait... I'm gonna get my Damier Speedy (!) in a week...but I still have this urge to buy something NOW! lol
  14. yay!! congrats!! can't wait to see the pics!!
  15. Woohoo!! Congrats on your first LV!!! Can't wait to see pics when she arrives! :flowers: