My very first little hermes pics

1. Okay, it's not a bag but it was so much fun shopping at Hermes for the first time!
  2. Do tell what it is!
  3. I've been looking for a scarf with these colors so I'm very excited with this. I've been lurking in the Hermes forum for some time and saw this omnibus one in the AW 2007 Scarves thread and went to the boutique in SCP to pick one up too!
    DSC07839.jpg DSC07840.jpg DSC07841.jpg DSC07842.jpg
  4. oh and please excuse my scarf tying, I need to go on and practice doing it properly!
  5. Very pretty, Miffy!!

6. Very pretty!

And, you are absolutely right - bag or no bag shopping at Hermes is fun, especially the first time!!!! Congrats!
  7. Very pretty! Congrats!
  8. ...Oh, and I forgot to add it doesn't get any LESS fun!
  9. Looks great on you.
  10. [​IMG]

Great choice, it looks lovely on you, I love the way you have the bit of red showing.
  11. Miffy, your new scarf looks fantastic on you . Good choice!!! :tup: i agree with you, getting your first orange box is such a great feeling, no matter what inside it:smile:
  12. Very nice! :tup:
  13. Nice! A beautiful first purchase. I love blk and white and the red gives it just the right amount of color.
  14. Congrats! I love the omnibus in that colorway. It looks really pretty on you!
  15. miffy, how beautiful! And I love the way you tied it so that the splash of rouge shows.

The brand is so much more than the leather pieces, but, like them, the craftsmanship extends to all things Hermes.