My very first Hermes..

1. I have stepped into the orange side :heart:

My wonderful Boyfriend accompanied me to Hermes to look for a Christmas present.

I was really nervous and paranoid that the SAs would be snooty, but I was pleasantly surprised. The wonderfully friendly SA put me at ease and even gave me a reassuring touch on the shoulder at the end.

I now have a little box sitting under my Christmas tree holding an orange globetrotter agenda waiting for me to open it.

It is a bit of a big step as it is more than I would normally spend on an agenda, but I am in love.

I feel like this is the beginning of a whole new love affair! :heart:

2. Congrats, I am sure it is a step to the orange side.

3. How wonderful for you. I love my Hermes agenda. What a great Christmas you will have and welcome to "H"!:flowers:

4. congrats and enjoy your agenda. great color. happy holidays.

5. welcome to the wonderful world of H!!!

congrats on your new agenda...
    here's to many more H's in your future...cheers! :drinkup:

6. Welcome to the orange side! Do post a pic of it on Christmas morning. Happy holidays!!

7. HelloChloe, Congrats on your agenda. :smile:

8. Congrats...wish i cud afford oen too!

9. Congrats on your first H item! May you have many more!

10. Welcome!! Congratulations on the agenda, I´m currently waiting for my globetrotter to arrive too, it´s beautiful!

11. :tup: Great choice! Take pics when you open that baby up!

12. Woohoo! An agenda in the official H color - Orange!!
    Congratulations!!

13. Congratulations! There's nothing like the first slice of orange...

14. Welcome to the orange side! Make sure you post a pic when you open that sucker up! It sounds divine! Enjoy it!

15. HelloChloe ~What A Beautiful Gift!!! Congratulations!!!!! Welcome To The Lovely World Of Hermes & It's A Pleasure To Meet You!!!!!!