My Very First Hayden Harnett Bag Came Today!!

1. It's the Mercer Satchel in Ink : ). I was so excited when it arrived today! I instantly fell in love with the leather. It's so SOFT and smells so good. I am officially hooked on HH now lol. Here's a pic of it.

11-26-07_003.jpg

2. Congratulations! I just got the HH Nico Hobo in ink. And, while I love the color and the leather-the bag is too big for me.

Enjoy!

3. Thanks Nishi! This is the perfect size for me and it fits so well on my shoulder. Now I must get the Currant color LOL!!

So sorry your Nico Hobo didn't work out for you. But your right, the color and leather is great.

4. Beautiful bag Missypoo! Great color and the leather looks really nice!

5. The ink color is stunning. I have a Salina in ink (carried it today, actually) and I just love it.

Congrats!

6. Looks good!!!! I bought a mercer satchel this weekend as well, only it was in boring black!!!!! Love the leather.

Enjoy the bag!!!

Nandini

7. Congrats on a great bag! Enjoy in good health!

8. Congrats and enjoy! That's such a gorgeous color and I know how soft the leather on the mercer satchels can be.

9. Really pretty! I just got confirmation today from UPS that my order was shipped. I'm really excited to see my delivery now that you are so happy with yours- I got the same bag in another color during the sale.

10. Very nice! Love the color! Where did you get it from?

11. Ooh, I love that!!

12. Congrats Missypoo! I was eyeballing that one too during the HH sale (thats where you got it right?) Purrrty!:yes:

13. That is a really nice color. Makes me want one!

14. I have this bag in Luggage. I love it in the Ink! Congrats on your first HH:tup:

15. Congratulations! HH leather is hard to beat!