My very first Chanel: the Moujik.. with modelling pics ;p

1. Just wanna share my new Chanel to you all. Since I'm not into the classic quilted style (coz a lot of people have it already), and I think the Moujik has a classic touch with a twist, I then chose to get it. Even though not so many people likes its design (even my parents) ;p
    Chanel Moujik.jpg Chanel Moujik 2.jpg Chanel Moujik 3.jpg Chanel Moujik 4.jpg Chanel Moujik 5.jpg
  2. Congrats on your first Chanel! This flap is definitely different. ;) Enjoy!
  3. Congrats on your 1st Chanel iloveteal! It's the ghw and twisted CC. :girlsigh: I think you made the right look fab! :woohoo:
  4. Looks fabulous on you ... definitely the perfect flap for you, classic shape with a modern twist on the details! Congrats and enjoy your first (of many more) Chanel!
  5. Looks awesome on you! Love your peep toe booties too! Where can I find those babies? :smile:
  6. The Moujik is definitely a cool alternative to the classic flap! It has a very edgy look! A big congrats!
  7. look fantastic! ;)
  8. Wow! That is a cool bag. The shapes make me think about camelia's! Really cool!
  9. Lovely bag on you and great pics

10. Great modeling pix! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!!!
  11. I saw this irl a few weeks ago and I think it is a wonderful bag! I also like doing something different than the classic flap! I am sure you will get lots of compliments on your bag! Congratulations!
  12. Now we're bag twins :biggrin:!
    When I bought my Moujik, I wasn't sure about it. But now I'm loving it!
    Congratulations on your Moujik and enjoy.
  13. the bag looks great on you! congrats on the purchase!
  14. It looks stunning on you. Congrats on your first.
  15. Congrats on your 1st Chanel. You look good with her :biggrin: