My very first Bbag!!!!

1. Hey everyone!!! I just got my very first bbag:nuts: !! I have been lurking around for months and I am proud to say that I own a balenciaga. I bought it at Harvey Nichols on Saterday. I am still so excited. I got a S/S 07 black city:love: !!!! I would like to thank everyone for posting pics, which helped me to make my decision (color, style) . This is my first real designer bag (I have one coach bag). I have a couple of pics but I am no photographer.

bbag pic 1.jpg bbag pic 2.jpg bbag pic 3.jpg bbag pic 4.jpg
  2. Love it! Great choice for your first Bbag........Enjoy! :smile: :smile: :smile:

3. Congrats on your first bbag! Your black city is gorgeous, such a classic bbag and excellent first choice! :yes:

4. Welcome to Balenciaga thread. Wishing you more b bags.

5. Congrats!
    Black BBag is really classic and fab!
    Enjoy!!!

6. Bootiful!

7. I love your new BBag...would have to get a City someday...can't decide on the color! It's way to hard...

8. Simply beautiful. Congratulations!

9. CONGRATS! A black City was my first Bbag, too! It definitly won't be your last!:graucho:

10. Beautiful bag! Welcome to the family! :lol: Your addiction is just beginning.

11. What a beautiful bag!!!! Congrats to you, and welcome to Balenciaga!:smile: :smile:

12. Congratulations.

13. It´s beautiful, congratulations! The colour is stunning!

14. Congrats! I remember how excited I was when I got my first b-bag.

15. Congratulations on your first Bbag! Excellent choice for an introduction to the obsession that is Balenciaga... :happydance: :cutesy: