My very first Bbag!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Violet '07 City! This is my very first Bbag! :yahoo:It's a present from my parents for my 22nd birthday. :love: Aside from the gorgeous leather, I love it even more because it's my favorite color. I had such a hard time looking for this, especially since I'm all the way in Manila. But I finally found it and it arrived pretty quickly too. I was never much of a Balenciaga fan but I think that I'm now officially a convert. :okay:

2. Pretty pretty pretty! Loveee Violet! Congrats :smile:

3. Congrats, you are so blessed with such generous parents!!!:yes:
    Violet is just such a gorgeous color and the leather is TDF imo!!!
    Enjoy and welcome to the Bbag Addiction! :graucho:

4. Ooooooo!!! Lovely! :heart: I'm tres jealous!

5. Beautiful! I love that color too, and it seems to match with a lot too. I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of this bag.

6. Thanks everyone! I can't stop staring at it! Haha this is the start of an unhealthy addiction! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the new colors IRL. :love:

Shopboy - Congratulations too on your violet Weekender! I saw the thread a couple of days ago. Gorgeous!

7. Congratulations, it is beautiful!

8. :drool: its gorgeous! congratulations :smile:

9. Gorgeous, and happy birthday! Congrats!!

10. very nice. happy b-day and congrats on great parents.

11. Wow, you found a Violet! Congratulations, you are a lucky girl- such generous parents! You will LOVE it! I wear my Violet First all of the time!
    Happy Birthday too:yahoo:

12. Beautiful! :biggrin:

13. Congratulations, its a beautiful bag, and best wishes for your Birthday.

14. congratulations! what a wonderful birthday present. :smile: i love my violet city and i know you will too!

happy birthday!

15. She's beautiful! Congrats! Wear her well and happy birthday!!!:yahoo: