My very first bbag... & a little story to go with it ;)

1. Hi everyone!! I ventured out beyond gucci & LV and bought my very first bbag in Las Vegas yesterday :yahoo:. Me and hubby went there on monday and we had such a wonderful time. I finally won some money on our last night there [wed night] and thursday morning before we headed out to the airport, i walked across the street from our hotel [wynn] to the fashion show mall and met up with Sinella at Neiman Marcus. She was the sweetest thing ever . I've had my eye on balenciaga for awhile but never thought i would own one. They had alot of spring colors on display but i told her that i wanted a black or dark blue w/gold hardware. Well she comes out from the back and she showed me a 07 black Giant part-time with gold hardware and I knew right away i would get it. It's so beautiful :love:. It was the only one they had, and she didn't even know they had it :sweatdrop:. I already took her out today to dinner. I also want to say Thank you to a fellow tPF member, Sillygooose, for all her wonderful help regarding bbags :tender:. We've been pm-ing each other alot and she's told me sooo much about it. You're the best!!!! Ok, here are the pics. I'll take some more later... i got sick last night after getting home so i'll be able to take some more later. I love this bag... the handles feel like butter and the leather is soo glittery and shines in the sun. I love it. I took some pics w/flash and w/out. Thanks for reading.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and i also want to say that Las Vegas loooooooooooves LV!! I had never seen so many LV's in one place before. I only saw one person with a bbag and it was a black work or part-time w/ggh as well. I saw her as i was sitting down eating when she was getting seated at the buffet inside the wynn. That was my only sighting.

IMG_2616.jpg IMG_2629.jpg IMG_2626.jpg IMG_2620.jpg
  2. Congrats! It's a beautiful color.

3. Congrats ... she's gorgeous!!! And the leather is TDF ... looks so thick and slouches beautifully.

4. Love it Love IT!!! LOVE IT!!! My favourite style. I should get a black soon...

5. Congrats! she looks yummy.

6. Thank you, it's a great color for my first ;)

I totally agree with you, it's almost like the leather has glitter or something in it.. hehe

I really thought my first would be a city but i totally fell for the part-time.

She really really is... so soft!! Thank you.

7. It is gorgeous. Congrats!

8. It's beautiful! What a wonderful first purchase!

9. Everyone's getting pt's I want one.

10. the leather looks yummy! congrats on your first bbag... it's the beginning of the end hehehe!

11. Congrats! That's a gorgeous bbag - and I'm sure it won't be your last!

12. Thank you Ronsdiva && MandB :flowers:

valeri, you should get one!! After looking at so many pictures.. i really thought I would
    end up with a city. But when I saw the part-time... it was a perfect fit for me :biggrin:

13. Jzlyn && Carmen..... soooo true!! I never knew they sold them here in Dallas. I would have been in so much trouble before. I just recently found out they sold them here at Barney's after doing a search on this forum. T.R.O.U.B.L.E. ~~ lolz

14. congrats.

15. Totally agree with this!:yes: City looks so perfect in everyone's modeling pics:drool:, but when I got a chance to carry it, it just seems too small on me, at least in EB, while part-time suits me perfectly! :flowers: