My very first bbag - a black Day!

1. After lots and lots of deliberation (day, city, PT or work? black, steel, tomato, or ocean?), I finally got my very first bbag and it just arrived TODAY!!!

I ended up with a black Day because I think it'll be the most practical for me (the gorgeous colors can come later!). And I LOVE her!!! The leather is perfect!

Here are a couple of pics (one with flash, one without).

IMG_0579.jpg IMG_0582.jpg
  2. She looks great!

3. Congratulations! Black is a great choice for your first bbag! Enjoy her!

4. Very nice, congrats! The Day is my favorite style.

5. Congrats on your new Day - it looks amazing! I don't think any Bbag collection is complete without a Day (I've been lusting after one myself!). You're off to a great start!

6. I love how light it is and how it smells!!!

I'm thrilled I went with the Day for my first. Of course, I can't take her out yet ... it's supposed to rain through the weekend! It's okay though, I'll just keep her at home and pet her. :smile:

7. nice - the black day is one sexy bag - congrats :tup:
    ps - these things tend to come in pairs!

8. You can never go wrong with Black Day.:tup: Congrats.:yahoo:

9. Beautiful! My black Day is the most practical bag that I own. I think it's a great choice for a first bag... and you're right, you can always branch out into the colours later on.

Congratulations on a great buy!

10. Congrats! I think black is a great choice for your first bbag! I want a day bag too but not sure what color... decisions... decisions :wondering

11. Congrats! It's gorgeous and very practical.

12. AaAhh.. another classic... very nice.. one of my favorite styles. :tup: CONGRATS~!

13. Classic! Great first Bbag-welcome to the madness!!

14. Yay!!! Congrats! I just got a Day, too...aren't they great?

15. Congrats, perfect staple piece!