My very first Balenciaga!!!

1. I just bought a brand new Besace Messenger bag and I'm in love. :yahoo: It's amazing! The style, color, and leather are like no other. :tup: I already want another bag. As you can decipher from my screen name I'm a Louis Vuitton aficionado but just couldn't resist "cheating".:p The color is a dark brown #1130. I'm not too sure about the official name. I have attached pictures of what I'm sure will be the first of many more bags.:graucho:

2. Very nice! Congrats (and isn't cheating fun?)!
  3. It's gorgeous! Great leather. Congratulations, so what's your next bbag? They're addicting you know.:graucho:
  4. Very nice!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
  5. Congrats! Modeling pics please!

Is that Cafe?
  6. Thanks!!! First I need to compliment by bag with a wallet and maybe a pochette (I'm not sure if Balenciaga calls them pochettes...LOL):p Anyway, I saw the new "Men's Messenger" on and really like it. Being that I'm a guy I really like messenger/satchel style bags. I think the tougher choice will be what colors to choose.
  7. It's a beautiful deep color. Congrats!

We need modeling pics!!!
  8. congrats!!! it's a fabulous messenger bag!!! I love this color!!!
  9. Congrats :yahoo::yahoo:
  10. thats gorgeous ! congratulations on your first bbag and i bet theres many more in the future :p
  11. The color is gorgy.Congrats!
  12. congrats!! :biggrin:
  13. Congrats on your first bbag!!! The leather looks :drool:
  14. Thanks for all the nice comments! :blush:Here are some modeling pics. I'm not too sure of the official name of the color but it is #1130.

15. It is beautiful!!!