my very first bal!

1. so it's not the tomato/rouge PT that i've been long hankering for but i finally decided to get my hands on this sweetie, especially when the price on diabro for it dropped!! (just in time too cos its predecessor, after serving me faithfully for 1 1/2 years, has decided to move on)

presenting to you... Ava! (yea, i decided to give her a name) she's going to be taking care of my mobile & house keys :yes:

[​IMG]
    together with a Marni Summer Clutch that I just bought as my sister's bday present (with my fat doggles in the background)

[​IMG]
    with my mobile & housekeys

[​IMG]
    close up of the leather on the back

i absolutely :heart: this baby Ava of mine! now to work my way towards my HG, & get more accessories along the way :yes:

2. Congrats!!! Great way to start a fabulous collection!! Shes gorgeous!!

3. Congrats!!! She is a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

4. thanks luvapug & zacorey! i know this might sound weird but i can't stop sniffing her :nuts: there's just this thing about the smell of new leather that gets to me!

5. How exquisite - it is super elegant!!!

6. very classy little bag - congrats!!! really great leather too:tup:

7. Congrats!

8. That's so cute that you named her! She's just gorgeous and congrats!

9. Congrats! She's a beauty! :tup:
    I can't wait to see 1 IRL.

10. So cute! Congrats!

11. Pretty! Congrats!

12. Great first bal! Congrats (and enjoy that smell - LOL)!

13. the leather on her looks fantastic! :tup: and since you'll be using her everyday you'll get a little burst of happiness all the time :smile:

14. congrats on Ava the cutie!

15. thanks everyone! :p after getting, seeing & feeling Ava i'm so tempted to call either BalNY or BalParis & get her many siblings!

*control control control*