My Vert Gazon Clutch is here!

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry I look cross eyed trying to take a pic! too much concentration going on trying to operate that digital thing!

3. why can't i see the pictures? boo

4. Shasta, it's beautiful!:heart: And you wear it so well!:love: (I might have to get one, too, after seeing your pics!!)Congrats!:yes:

5. It's beautiful![​IMG]

6. Great bag. It looks great with your dress too!

7. 0o0o looking HOT!!! Love your new clutch! Thanks for sharing pics!

8. Shasta, you are too cute. Look at you with your black dress and vert gazon clutch! That color really pops. When I saw the color in person, it took my breath away. Nice choice!

9. Congrats Shasta you are beautiful!!

10. You look HOT with your VG clutch!:sweatdrop:

11. Oh yeah, and you all like how I am on a "BAN" , but during the ban have bought a VG clutch, a blue india coin purse, and a black city??!!! I need to work on being on a ban. Whoopsie.

12. :love::love::love:

13. Shasta : I love ur VG clutch in green color, it's gorgeous and it suits u well...is there such color available and where did you buy it from?

14. oh, how cute are you with your clutch! perfect size for you too - how tall are you?? that VG color is gorgeous!! great find!

15. I love the clutch - especially with the black dress. It really provides a nice pop of color!