My Vert D'eau City is here!!! pics! :-DD

I ordered from Terry at BalNY on SUNDAY! I can't believe i received this quickly, i only chose standard shipping!

I took a couple more pictures hoping they came out a little more true to life! I'll post in a couple minutes :smile:
Congrats sammy, :yahoo: that is the beauty of living close to NY. Every time i order from BalNY i get it the next day at my door too.:party:

Congrats! :yahoo: Both of your bags are gorgeous! :love:
You and Nanaz are so lucky! :nuts: (I'm on the other side of the coast, and it feels like forever to wait for a bag when I order from the NY store.) :sweatdrop:

I ordered from Terry at BalNY on SUNDAY! I can't believe i received this quickly, i only chose standard shipping!

I took a couple more pictures hoping they came out a little more true to life! I'll post in a couple minutes :smile:

OMG, reading this is music to my ears (eyes?)...I ordered my new Part-time from Terry at BalNY on Friday morning with standard shipping as well...so, judging from how fast you received yours, maybe I'll receive mine tomorrow!! I'm in Cali so I'm sure it will take a few x-tra days...

(fingers crossed...):shrugs: