My vernis violette Bellevue PM :D

1. I got it I got it!! It is supposed to be for sale tomorrow but my nice SA said she can ring it as if I purchase a gift card with the same amount as the bag and so I can take the bag home today! Yay!! It's really beautiful! :yahoo:

At first I thought I will like the GM better, but after trying it on, I think the bottom is too wide and the handle wasn't long enough to wear comfortably on the shoulder. It should be fine with summer clothes but absolutely not with a coat or jacket.

LV1.jpg LV2.jpg
  2. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting to see a pic - I LOVE it!
    I'm going to get one too!

can you wear this one over your shoulder?

3. Very cute- congrats! Kinda reminds me of a St. Jaquces.

4. Congratulations!! I saw this bag today and I loved it!!! I think I'll get a GM. PM size was adorable, but I carry too many things so I need more room! LOL Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!!!

5. oh that is soooo cute! We woud love to see modeling pics!!! CONGRATS!

6. Very nice!! Congrats!

7. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!!!! :nuts:

8. congrats!!!

9. No you can't. The PM is only good for hand held.

You should get one! :yes:

10. cuute! it's very triangular...like the top is way longer than the bottom (much more so than I expected) congrats!!! is that the new viollet color? very lovely!!!!

11. Oh wow, she is gorgeous ... :nuts:

I can't wait to see this IRL.

Congrats!!

Did you use a flash in 1 picture and no flash in the other? Because the color looks different in both pictures or maybe its just my computer. :shame:

12. gorgeous!! i loveee the violette color and the bellevue is a gorgeous piece!

13. Congrats .... so there is no way it would fit on your shoulders??? It is stunning:heart:

14. Oh gorgeous!!! Modeling pics?

15. You are right LV Diva. The second pic is without flash so this is more of the true color.