My Vegas "Bukkin" and other goodies !!

1. I just got back from a long trip to Vegas where me and my husband had the most amazing time. One of the first things I did when I got there was to head over the Hermes store at Bellagio :nuts: I really love that store, all the SA's are so kind and helpful, I really can't say enough about them.

One of the first things I saw there was the Passage A Paris bracelet in green that I've been wanting forever, plus I picked out a couple of others and then it was time for the bags :graucho: At first I tried out the JPG Kelly and found out that, although it's as cute as it can be, it's just way to small for me. Then the SA brought out a Kelly longue/elongue (sp?) in Rose Dragee swift and that one I couldn't let go off. It was mine in 0.6 seconds, according to my husband :rolleyes:

The next day I met up with Veronika, she's an amazing tPFer who usually posts over at the LV forum where we met :heart: and she flew out to meet us and spend the weekend. The two of us had a blast getting to know each other in person and shopping, ALL over Vegas. She also got her first Hermes bracelet during this trip :nuts:

After Veronika left it was time for me to start playing the supportive wife, as my husband was playing the world series, but before that we made one short stop at Hermes and that's when I found my Vegas "Bukkin", just sitting out on the shelf: A 32cm HAC in chocolate box with cyclamen piping and PH :yahoo:

My very sweet husband bought it for me on the spot and I haven't been able to put it down since. At first I was a little nervous using it as it's box :sweatdrop: but as soon as I got the first scratch out of the way I relaxed and just started enjoying it.

After hubby finished playing it was time to head home but as we had a long lay over in New York we decided to stay an extra night and meet up with some friends. I got to make a very short, but sweet, visit to Madison Avenue where I picked up a couple of more bracelets but we were really pressed for time, plus when my husband realised how big that store really is, it suddenly got really really important to him to make it to the airport on time :roflmfao:

Anyway, here are my goodies! I hope you enjoy them with me!

Birkin1.jpg Kellylon.jpg USAtrip.jpg
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the contrasting piping :heart: Congrats!

3. OMG, what a fantastic haul icechick :heart:
    Both the kelly and birkin are to die for. they are both such perfect colours and leathers!!
    The whole collection of goodies are beautifully matched.
    :dothewave:

4. Had to come back again and :drool::drool::drool::drool:

5. Thanks girls :heart:

It's so weird, before this trip I didn't think I liked pink and I didn't think I liked bicolor, lol, and I absolutely love it. Especially the cyclamen interior, it just makes me happy opening the bag up, even the clochette is cyclamen on the inside :p

6. Wow! What a great loot! Love all your goodies!!!

7. OMG what a loot :shocked: The HAC is so gorgeous :love: and I love the rest too :yes:

8. Sounds like you had an AMAZING time!!! Congrats on everything, especially the HAC!!! The color combination is divine!!!

9. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

10. Thank you all, I couldn't be happier about the trip but the highlight was really getting to meet Veronika and hang out with her. tPF members are just the best :heart:

Pssst Sweetlove! Any chance you'll be in Denmark sometime in the next couple of weeks? ;)

11. icechick That might be arranged if it doesn't crash with my move to Oslo - I've actually tought about taking another trip this summer, so if you're going, let me know :yes: I love Copenhagen so much :love:

12. My god, everything is STUNNING!!! What a lucky woman!! Enjoy everything!

13. What a lucky gal! Great dh, wonderful tpf friend and a stunning collection of h. luv the bi-colour hac.

Could you post addition pics of you and your vegas "bukkin" + bracelet? More pics in action. Heavenly....

14. I love your cyclamen piping for the HAC, gorgeous! Rose dragnee is so cool in a small bag like yours, and I must say you have displayed some fetish for bracelets! Congrats on your spree! It must be so fun and your dh is so funny and nice.

Any modelling pics?

15. What gorgeous selections you made, ICECHICK! Well done. I love them all. I can see why you haven't wanted to put down the chocolate HAC since you got it!!!