My Valentine's gift finally arrived!

divajess

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
I got myself a little somethin' for the holiday...I saw it on eBay and I just couldn't resist!! It arrived today in the mail at work...today was a good mail day, because I also got the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic trade paperbacks I ordered right after my birthday and have been waiting for!! :smile: (Yeah, I'm a total fangirl.)

Without further adieu...my Legacy foldover wristlet in punch/orange! Pardon the crappy cell phone pics...

2277110173_01a023fc86.jpg

The wristlet open...
2277110289_0c5562ae4f.jpg

The lovely legacy stripe interior!
2277902132_cb63cdec14.jpg

I was really wanting the punch/orange wallet, which I still might get someday if I can find it at an outlet or on eBay for a good price, but I couldn't justify the $200 for it. I think this wristlet is a lot more versatile and will function as an AWESOME wallet for me. I can also toss in a few essentials and use it as a clutch when I don't want to carry a bigger bag. I'm really excited! I got it for 49.99 plus shipping, which I thought was an excellent deal compared to what I've been seeing them go for. :smile:

I love that color combo - that is such a fun accessory!!! Great price, too. Oh, and my daughter and the boys across the street used to drive me CRAZY with the CD from that Buffy musical episode. They played it and sang the entire thing constantly for months and months!!

I love that color combo - that is such a fun accessory!!! Great price, too. Oh, and my daughter and the boys across the street used to drive me CRAZY with the CD from that Buffy musical episode. They played it and sang the entire thing constantly for months and months!!

Ha ha! You wouldn't want to ride in my car then. I have that one and the soundtrack CD and I play/sing with them all the time :P

I can sing along with the entire thing...I'd probably drive you crazy too!! ;)