my UPGRADED diaper bag!

OMG OMG OMG!! I absolutely LOVE this idea, PazT! Hermes can make even a diaper change super-luxe.
Congratulations on a stunningly gorgeous Victoria FT (you lucky thing, I tried to find one today also and had no luck), and of course, congratulations on your baby!!

I LOVEEE it! Congrates!

IMG_2537-1.jpg

japster - you need to get one! baby A is doing fine (he was advised to diet by his MD. his height and weight is off the charts!)

handybags, bobojoe, socal, cynthia, penny and aspen - thank you! it's really a travel bag and one extra TIDBIT about the victoria FT - it was created to commemorate the 10th year birthday of Victoria Travelling line of bags (H created it in 1997). and all this time i thought the bag was named after Victoria B :wtf:! lol

PAZT!!!!!

OMG.

Will you raise my DD???? Its only a few years to go.

I want her to have just a taste of the tidy elegant world in which you live!!! she can watch Baby Pazt for you sometimes (when she is not on the phone, text messaging or on the computer) OK?? She can even talk to your SA, she is H-trained.

AAACK! I need some of those little bags!!!
Do they make them in DH size????

OK, seriously now...that bag is lovely. I really must have one of these....OH MY!!!!!! I love your BJ one, it must be so much fun to go on outings with an H bag and an H diaper bag!!

SNAP MAMA PAZT!!!!

YAY!!! I love it, L!!! I saw the Victoria a few weeks ago and thought the same thing also; that it would make such a great diaper bag! I love the toile interior and BJ is soo fitting for Baby A!!! CONGRATS!! I love it! Trying to convince DH that I NEED an upgraded diaper bag too!!!

Pom-tini comin' your way, Pazt....

I have asked for a call if one comes in in certain colors. I said I would fly right over! LOL! Easy to say when fares are $25!!!

I also seriously love the little bags for your baby things! To think, I had to rely on zip lock bags for the nasty onesies, LOL!!!

Ahhh the Victoria!
I think this is such a great versatile bag. I am so glad you got one!! I hope hope hope I can wear it. I could not pull off the Lindy....

YAY!!! I love it, L!!! I saw the Victoria a few weeks ago and thought the same thing also; that it would make such a great diaper bag! I love the toile interior and BJ is soo fitting for Baby A!!! CONGRATS!! I love it! Trying to convince DH that I NEED an upgraded diaper bag too!!!

You NEEED THIS!!!! A diaper bag that will not depreciate!!! It is a fiscal issue, simply put!!! :graucho::heart: