My unexpected new love!

Omg! It's been years since I've bought a coach bag! Thanks OP for this post. You guys are so lucky to have outlets in US, in Singapore we are stuck with the Coach retail stores only. I wonder if I can purchase it anywhere online [emoji17]. I love the Atlantic colour

Omg! It's been years since I've bought a coach bag! Thanks OP for this post. You guys are so lucky to have outlets in US, in Singapore we are stuck with the Coach retail stores only. I wonder if I can purchase it anywhere online [emoji17]. I love the Atlantic colour

Hi there, I'm from Singapore too. There is an outlet at IMM in Jurong. They might have this model. Perhaps you could call and ask?

Reactions: hn_tee
I bought one too, and started using it immediately! It really is a lovely bag, and I love that I can toss it around (as is my lifestyle) and not have to worry about it too much. I have also been using it as a modified diaper bag, and it has been super comfy to carry. I have been very surprised by this bag....! The oxblood color is also amazing--it can take on burgundy, purple and brown tones, but still be a neutral you can pair with black!

You can see in the different lights that the bag catches brown and burgundy/purple. In real life it looks more like the burgundy/purple.

Tx to everyone who posted theirs--I was definitely inspired to go check it out :smile:

Attachments

• 2016-10-06 21.04.13.jpg
    2016-10-06 21.04.13.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 324
  • 2016-10-06 21.03.38.jpg
    2016-10-06 21.03.38.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 279
Really? I didn't know that! I'm living in the East side. Which level is the outlet? Can you share please? Are the deals good?

Yes, IMM is all the way in the west! It is far for me too. I live in the north east. So I just go there if I know I am going to Jurong east.

It is on the first floor, right in front of the main door, just opposite Agnes B. They have different deals almost every time I go there. Just ask. Whatever price you see on the tag is not the real price.

So for example, if this weekend is 40% + 10% off, then they will just use that on the bag's price. Hope you find the bag!!!!

Reactions: hn_tee