My unexpected new love!

Great bag! I saw this at my outlet the other day, and if it's not for the fact that I love how the Nomad falls on my shoulder better with the shorter strap, the MFF would be fantastic to use! Enjoy in the best of health.

I just joined the club and ordered the large one in burgundy and silver in the factory sale. I cannot wait to get it! I really wanted a nomad but did not want to spend that much money. Thank you to the OP for posting this. I hope you are still loving it!

I just joined the club and ordered the large one in burgundy and silver in the factory sale. I cannot wait to get it! I really wanted a nomad but did not want to spend that much money. Thank you to the OP for posting this. I hope you are still loving it!

Lol I ordered the oxblood color. I ordered it before I saw this thread! I am glad to know that this bag is such a hit.

Reactions: scoutmhen
I haven't purchased coach in a long time, even with getting coupons. I would go into the FP store and not find anything that really drew my attention. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the outlet and found the perfect bag, mff. Tall enough to fit my s'well bottle, ipad mini, dslr and more with room to spare, a generous drop, gorgeous color with smooshy leather and yet structured enough to stand up on her own, an exterior zip pocket big enough for my card holder, cash, coins and iphone 6s plus, smooth zipper that can be opened with one hand and crossbody strap. This is love, which I haven't experienced in a long time.

I'm glad that I didn't let purse prejudice get in the way of loving this bag. My husband was shocked that my new purchase was 200 and was expecting an extra zero and a 3 or 4 in front!

Introducing burgundy harley!

1lBWVpk.jpg

lbaIZo6.jpg

C30yKNe.jpg
Looks very roomy. Love that color :smile:

Anyone seen this in real life in the color Atlantic ? Loving this bag, but my outlet is a bit of a drive. Also, I was looking at E/W version - thoughts/opinions on this one?

I had to try both sizes on in person. Both are very appealing bags, I thought I wanted the E/W myself but ended up with the larger size because it just looked better on me. It's a very comfortable bag to wear as a hobo and crossbody. I have a long torso and most straps aren't long enough and this one almost was, I had to add a couple silver rings to make it slightly longer.

I had to try both sizes on in person. Both are very appealing bags, I thought I wanted the E/W myself but ended up with the larger size because it just looked better on me. It's a very comfortable bag to wear as a hobo and crossbody. I have a long torso and most straps aren't long enough and this one almost was, I had to add a couple silver rings to make it slightly longer.

Thx for the info! Might have to take a drive to an outlet store one of these days. [emoji3]