My Ultimate Soft Beige Bag

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I inquired about this just the other day. Thanks to all the ladies who cleared up the fiction surrounding the price of the large bag. You were right. It was indeed $1795 and not the $2600 I was quoted over the phone. Whew! :sweatdrop:

picture012gq2.jpg

picture007fn7.jpg

picture010ti1.jpg

picture011al5.jpg

picture006cc2.jpg

Oh, the black looks so rich too but I realized I won't have any Chanel stock come spring. :lol: My entire spring and summer wardrobe is either navy, white or beige. I'll try to post modeling pics when I get out of my PJs. :supacool:

Vicki, is that your wedding photo in your avatar? So gorgeous!

Congratulations!! I also just got this bag for Christmas. I tried it on after a massage (I wasn't greasy but I guess I had a trace of oil on my skin) and I instantly made disgusting oil stains all over it---the day I got it!!! I almost cried and had a heart attack. I figured I would need to send it in for refurbishing before even getting a chance to wear it.

Low and behold I let it sit for about a week, out of the dutbag to "dry" and it did. It looks perfect now(I just posted a group photo under silver reissue. Ever since this incident I haven't gotten the nerve to wear it out. But I am in love with the look and feel of this bag.

Thanks, that is good to know, Ursula. I must have had dust/dirt on my hands from opening the FedEx box because I noticed there's a small smudge on it now. When I saw it I looked like a kid who dropped their ice cream on the floor. :cry: It's not detectable so I will try your trick. Hopefully, it will disappear over time. I love this bag but it's definitely not an everyday tote. :nogood:

Congratulations!! I also just got this bag for Christmas. I tried it on after a massage (I wasn't greasy but I guess I had a trace of oil on my skin) and I instantly made disgusting oil stains all over it---the day I got it!!! I almost cried and had a heart attack. I figured I would need to send it in for refurbishing before even getting a chance to wear it.

Low and behold I let it sit for about a week, out of the dutbag to "dry" and it did. It looks perfect now(I just posted a group photo under silver reissue. Ever since this incident I haven't gotten the nerve to wear it out. But I am in love with the look and feel of this bag.