My Ugly Part Time in Pine...

1. I was so excited to get the package from BalNY. My GGH PT in pine was long anticipated. Unfortunately, it is just awful. The zipper tape does match the green color...that I will admit, LOL. But the bag is very uneven, with some parts that look yellowish-green. It does not match my Compagnon at all! Plus, the edging was sewn poorly. In some areas, the stitching goes off the edge, and in other areas it is 4mm from the edge. Very amateurish looking. The SA obviously didn't look at it. It is already packed up, so there will be no pics for you. Trust me...UGH! :yucky: I am going to ask for another one...or my money back. For 1645.00 it should be perfect!
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this. These bags should really be inspected well before being sent to us. Hopefully they will have a fantastic replacement for you.
  3. I am so sorry to hear that! ITA that if we are paying this much, we should have it absolutely perfect and be in love. I hope you find your perfect pine, or if not there's always sage? :graucho:
  4. I'm so disappointed with Pine... the color is great but that zipper tape is awful. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
  5. That's funny...when I saw the subject line I thought for sure you would be complaining about the zipper tape, but apparently that was fine. ;) Seems like it's a trend that the zipper tape matches on the GGH pine bags, but not on the RH or GSH.
  6. Jburgh, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. In situations like these I feel that the company should fully refund your money without a hassel - or quickly offer you a replacement. I hope you find one that you love.
  7. I hope they offer you a new bag, with free return shipping! That stinks!
  8. Yeah - the zipper tape is perfect on the GGH. That is why I got it. I am typically a silver hardware gal. The combo of the pine with GGH is really great, though.
  9. hmmmm- that sucks.

I'm so curious as to what kind of leather it was though....
  10. I am sorry this has happened to you. I almost bought my Pine Work from Bal and then backed away - very fast. I went through AR and she looks divine! I do kinda like how the zipper tape is a lighter colour...BalNY should offer you a full refund or exchange it for a better quality Pine bag. Gosh! Pine is such a gorgeous colour, you should give it a chance, but you shouldn't have to compromise on a perfect bag.
    006.JPG 007.JPG
  11. :tdown:OMG I almost purchased this bag, sorry to hear....please return it and get
    something else.

Hope the daybag ggh won`t be like that.
  12. oh my goodness, whatever happened to quality control? that should kick in way before it reaches the SA. hopefully your next bbag's better!
  13. Well said Peppy!:tup:
  14. I'm so sorry, that does suck! And you are absolutely right, for $1645, it better be perfect! There is weird quality control going on for that to happen, the uneven seam? That's just ridiculous. I hope everything gets resolved to your liking!
  15. Oh my, what else is there to say? What's been going with Balenciaga? Now, that they've established their clientel, they think that they can already slack off? They are not going to last in this business if they don't improve their quality control and take care of their money cow.