My two new scarves

1. Found these two today, was really happy about finding this colorway of "sur un tapis volant". Never seen it before. I admired the pale blue one many times which was also really gorgeous, but I have many light blue scarves and passed.

Can some one identify the mousseline one? I forgot to ask the SA and there isn't a name on the scarf. This one doens't look much by itself, but is really beautiful on.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tapis.jpg mousseline.jpg mousseline1.jpg mousseline2.jpg
  2. Beautiful!! Congrats!

3. So very pretty!!!!

4. Ooh, Tods! Those are both so beautiful. I believe the mousseline design is called "Dahlia" and I think it is tres elegant. Congratulations!!!! :yahoo:

5. Your Tapis Volant is gorgeous; it's the first time I've seen this colorway!

6. Both are beautiful! I adore you mousseline one. Anything mousseline and I'm right here with the drool, baby!:drool: Now where's my bucket?

7. My goodness, Tapis Volant is gorgeous in that colorway! I wasn't xcited about that pattern until I saw this, just goes to show you that a colorway can make or break a scarf for people! I think once it is folded, the blue will not be very prominent.

And I think the Dahlia scarf is wonderful. Tres unique!

8. WOW i would LOVE that tapis volant, that colourway is amazing... ahh, must have!

9. You spoke my mind! Last fall when it came out, I was not impressed with the red/orange at all. I did like the pale blue, but like I said I had many in that color and passed.

This one when folded, is barely blue. The green and gold and brown come out more and is wonderful

10. :supacool: ...love it! Now you have to take pics with it on!!!!!

11. OOOOooooo, I must get a Tapis en Volant! Wowza! And the mousseline? Marvelous!

12. Hi Princess!

13. Gorgeous choices, Tods!

14. LOVE Tapis Volant! Beautiful scarves, Tods!!!!!

15. Gorgeous scarves!!