1. Hiya guys! I got two new Paddingtons today. Here are the pictures:

This is the Box Paddington:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is another Paddington I bought:

[​IMG]

I love the color!

Anyway, I got this tan Belt Pocket Paddington last month. I love it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

However, my favorite Paddinton is last year's red. I bought it from Harvey Nichols in August. I still love it!

[​IMG]

I also love my Silverado bags too. LOL! I just love Chloe! I was a fan ever since 2001. I was 13 at the time when I bought my first bag. It was turquoise.

2. Where did you find the lovely tan box?!

3. oooooo...lovely!!! You've convinced me not to give up the search for the perfect Paddy for my mom's bday gift :biggrin:

4. How adorable! You go, girl! They look so fabulous! You're making me love my Mousse again and I'm not a zippy fan either!!! All of them are hot hot hot! I'm wanting a jaune one all of a sudden....

5. Oh, I love your paddys! Now I want mine even MORE!!! LOVE THEM!!!

6. What gorgeous bags! Congrats!

7. Wow, Yasmin! You've pretty much got every Paddy style covered, lol! Congrats on the new bags, you lucky girl!!! You can start your own Chloe boutique, the rate you're going, hehe:lol:.

8. Same here! Sometimes I forget how beautiful the paddies are and hardly ever get to take my babies out.

Congratulations on your new babies Yasmin! Gorgeous bags!

9. I love the red one!!! :heart:

10. wow, I usually don't like red but that one is TDF! You must post pics of your silverados, I'd love to see them.

11. Oh lucky you! I love the box paddy and the mousse zippy is just :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

12. Thanks guys! :heart:

Twinklette, here are my Silverado bags:

[​IMG]

This my other Silverado:

[​IMG]

I know it looks tacky here with the scarf. LOL! I paired it with a Chanel scarf that day. It was the first time I did that. Let me tell you I won't do it again. Anyway, here is the bag without the scarf:

[​IMG]

I also have this bag. I don't use it as much though. The last time I used it was more than a year ago:

[​IMG]

13. bonjour everybody, I don't know the Chloe bags (I'm rather LV) but I must say that the leather seems to be wonderful. I love the Pad. box in yellow but one question : I have a look on other threads and I got the felling that there are a lot of different "box paddington" shapes. How many different references for one shape ? Does your yellow one Yasmin87 got a reference number to ask for it in a Chloe shop ? I hope you understood what I mean, it's difficult for me to translate in english what I'm thinking about in french. Merci.

14. I don't know about reference numbers, but I'm pretty sure the first one (the yellow one you're asking about) is the only one that is officially called the "box paddington." The the mousse bag in the 2nd picture is called a "zippy," and that's the medium size. The tan bag in the 3rd picture is usually called "medium pocket paddy," or as yasmin called it, "belt pocket paddington." Hope this helps. :smile: Chloe can be pretty confusing sometimes, they also have like 3 names for each color!

15. Where can I purchase a Box Paddington? I LOVE it~!!!

PM me please...