My two new additions. pics

1. Hi every one:heart:
    I finally found my Giant Sandstone Day on eBay :yahoo:and thanks to a lovely and super duper nice pfer.:tender: I have not had a chance to take pics but today i decided to share my joy with you all. In addition to my gorgeous GSD i was able to find a perfect Cornflower Day too. :wlae:The leather on both bags are delicious and thick. :drool:I am very happy to own these two babies.:yahoo: Enjoy the pics.:heart:
    IMG_2659 (2).JPG IMG_2661 (2).JPG IMG_2660 (2).JPG
  2. Cornflower Day.:yahoo:
    IMG_2643 (2).JPG IMG_2650 (2).JPG IMG_2644 (2).JPG
  3. Wow! I love your Cornflower Day :drool:! The color is so much pretty and the leather so smooth and shiny. Congrats!
  4. OMG!! Those are gorgeous.
  5. Nanaz, your cornflower is amazing! I think Sandstone looks awesome with GH. Enjoy your new beauties!
  6. congrats they are both so pretty!!!
  7. Wowza I would be in heaven with them especially that cornflower.Looks like it would be great with jeans.

Congrats to you on the both of them!
  8. Yay! :yahoo:I'm so happy you finally found your sandstone day! She looks so yummy! Congrats!
  9. Nanaz, that Sandstone Day is dreamy!!!:love: I love, love, LOVE it!!! :yahoo: Sandstone is so amazing with GH. It really brings out the color nicely.

Double found a gorgeous cornflower as well with beautiful leather. Congrats girlie!!! :wlae:
  10. Congrats Nanaz! I'm so terribly happy that you finally got your GH sandstone day! The cornflower is so gorgeous too.
  11. Wow! I have never seen a sandstone giant day; just the hobo. It is hot!
  12. Wow! They are both beautiful - congratulations!
  13. Well, well, whose collection is shaping up to be mostly days? :okay:
    Both are gorgeous! can we have a family pic, please? ;)
  14. Beautiful and I'm so glad you were able to find your GH day - I remember reading about how bad you wanted it! Enjoy both of them!
  15. Congrats on two gorgy bags! Love the sandstone! Yum!