MY TWO EDITH's (photo's now!)

YEA Holliwood!!!! I'm so happy that you were able to track one down. The chocolate EDITH has become really hard to find! I can't wait to hear about her and see photo's!
CONGRATS!:heart:

Holliwood said:
Hi Beaux

Just wanted you all to know I snagged a Choco Medium Edith on NM last night and should arrive tomorrow. I should have pics posted tomorrow. Be on the lookout and tell me what you all think.
Thanks for the inspiration of looking at your Beautiful Ediths.

Holliwood - just checking in to see if your Edith has arrived yet. Can't wait to hear what you think!
:heart:

Hi Beaux,

No it hasn't arrived yet. I am on California time and it's 6:45am now. The soonest I'll know is around 1:30 today at lunch when I come back home. I am so anxious. My next dilemma will be trying to post the pictures big enough from my camera phone. I posted my dog last night under General and I couldn't believe how small the picture turned out. I don't know how to make it bigger. So once it gets here and I take pics, I'll have to play with my computer to figure that out. But NM said they were overnighting it and it should arrive today. Fingers Crossed.

Holliwood - that is so exciting! I hope choco Edith meets all of your expectations and then some!! The color is so easy to carry - no worries about getting it dirty, it matches both pastels and neutrals, and can be worn either dressed up or down (I always pair my Edith with destoryed jeans and a t-shirt - today she is classing up my Walmart t and abercrombie jeans. :lol: ).

I hope to break Ms."Edie" down as fast as I have my Paddy. I've loaded Paddy down so much in the past weeks to break down the leather that my shoulder hurt for a while but it was worth it just to break her in. Now she slumps like butter left on a counter. I hope it's love at first sight w/Choco "Edie". My son will be home early from school so I will be calling to see if package is waiting.

Beaux & Roey, I posted a couple pix of Ms. Edie. She arrived today and is gorgeous. Take a look at my thread when you get a chance. I love it and it's the perfect size. And Roey you are right, it's going to go great with a pair of jeans. I'll be switching all summer.