MY TWO EDITH's (photo's now!)

1. We just purchased a new digi (to replace the one that broke on vaca last month) - so I thought i'd include some photo's now.

So now that you can see them IRL - what does everyone think?
    So now how does everyone feel about the Whiskey vs. Chocolate Debate? :flowers:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OMG! Your Ediths are just gorgeous! YOu are seriously making me reconsider my feelings about the Edith- they look so yummy! Great pics!

Add: I think I am leaning towards the chocolate! It looks so rich, just amazing!

3. Everyone has their own preference. I have a Whisky, my Emma, and yours is perfect. If I were to only have ONE, I'd go with the whisky, as it is so totally year round. I personally think chocolate is more fall and winter. JMHO

If your budget allows you, keep them both!

4. Your choco's so yummy! I can see why you might be a having hard time choosing.

5. I LOVE your green glassware:shocked:

(and the choco)

6. The chocolate is so gorgeous.:love: I like your dining table too :biggrin:

7. I am new to the forum and just bought a Whiskey Paddy from Kirna Zabete a few weeks back, but your Ediths are to die for!!

I vote that you KEEP your Choco Edith. It's making me want to hunt down a Choco Edith before they're all gone for myself. But they are both Beautiful Bags!

8. They are both beautiful. Too hard to choose just one...keep them both!

9. Fantabulous Choco! I had your same dilemma.... loved LOOKING at whiskey (over and over!) but not necessarily feeling it when carried, but when choco arrived and I looked in the mirror, that was it - no question choco. Which one does that for you?!

10. Beaux - our chocos are TWINS! I am so happy you received one just like mine - it is absolutely stunning!! I think you have the two perfect Ediths there. It is impossible to choose; my vote is keep both and enjoy both!! :biggrin:

11. I'm more of a Whiskey girl (bag wise) but in real life.. I'd pick Chocolate all the time! :p

12. The leather on the chocolate is gorgeous, but I still think that whiskey is a better color (for me) on Edith.

13. I vote for chocolate cuz it makes edith's leather structure more outstanding,show stopper.2nd choice will be whiskey for me.:yes:

14. Geez, tough choice. I'm not sure myself! I'd have to eeny-meeny-miny-mo it.

15. They are both gorgeous! If I had to choose for me I would choose chocolate because it's one of my favorite colors.