My Twins!!!

1. I had twins that were born on a cold cold day in late March, Although not identical, they are still twins! I actually adopted them recently at 7 years old. The poor girls were actually living on the Street in Asia, one has a colder darker personality and I have named her April and the other is very rosy and light, her name is May.

After all April showers bring May flowers:flowers:

those silly spring street sistas:supacool:

2. To go with previous story... Born on the street, April and May,

April showers bring May flowers!

Twins.jpg Rose Spring Street.jpg Silver Spring Street.jpg
  3. :confused1: What is this, darlin'? Am I missing something? :smile:

4. Sorry, I'm doing this and taking minutes in a meeting, so my photos didn't upload. bummer. See next thread for silly photos....

5. lovely twins, congrats! :biggrin:

6. Absolutely stunning! :drool:

7. this has been posted 3 times already in 3 diff threads.

8. Oooh! They're so pretty!:heart:

9. duplicate thread..you have posted this in 2 other threads.

10. OMG OMG OMG OMG that Rose one is AMAZING - My heart is actually beating fast after seeing that.
    I am in LOOOOOOOVE:love: :love: :love:

11. How weird. Not on my computer. Sorry, if this is true. Apologies. I actually only posted on this forum unless there is technical error somewhere. But, no more posts. done.

12. If you find that they are having a hard time getting along (you know how sisters like to fight) you just let me know and I will adopt 'rose'

I have 2 boys - so I need a 'girl' ;)

13. :heart: :shrugs: No problem Nyira, Sisters are very difficult, and sometimes they pull each others handles... if it gets to be too muuch, I'll let you know

14. A good punishment for being bad would be to be sent here to live in the cold Canadian winter - that'll teach her =)

15. So pretty.