My turquoise city is here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a digital camera now! :p
    It is stunning, the leather is fabulous :love: and the color is amazing. I want to leave work early so I can go out shopping and take her out for the first time :nuts: Or sit in the car and admire her :p

I will try and post pictures tonight!

2. Ooh! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics! Which turquoise is it again, '04 or '05? :biggrin:

3. Ohhhhh Cristina, Congratsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. It's the 2004 turquoise :love:

Thanks, hatikuh!

5. Congrats!! can't wait to see pictures...love the 04 turquoise :love:

6. The '04 turquoise is amazing-- congrats!!

7. GORGEOUS .... CONGRATS :biggrin: ! I also have the '04 turquoise and I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH :love::love::love:

8. Cristina, congrats on your gorgeous bag! i'm dying to see pics!

9. congrats, on an awesome find! i too would love to see pics of you wearing it. enjoy!

10. Congrats! You must be in the greatest mood ever!!! Happy for you!

11. Christina, is this the bag that was described as seafoam but didn't have the silver hardware? Pictures Please!!!

Congrats.........

12. cograts on your purchase!

13. Thanks! :biggrin:

The color is great :nuts: It's lighter than my apple green classique, so I am probably going to buy apple guard for treating it - is that the way to go? I've never treated any of my bags before, so I'm a bit nervous as to what to use on this one. There is also a mark on one of the corners, should I use apple leather cleaner for that?

14. Apple conditioner is all you need to clean and condition the leather.

You can get the Apple garde spray for waterproofing; but it is not necessary.

I demand pictures; somehow you must produce a digi-cam now. :p

15. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.