My Turn To Show Off! (Look Inside for Damier Mom & Baby)

1. What came in a big, plain box from elux this week?

[​IMG]

No... I won't tease. First was the small box...

[​IMG]

Wait a minute... I thought I'd ordered the BLACK MC Bandeau! Turns out that while the pic on elux was of a black one, they only had Blanc in stock.

How pretty is it? Very.

[​IMG]

But, not what I really wanted, so back it went via Fed Ex this morning.

2. it's very pretty, congrats!!

3. Ah, you want to know what was in the big, brown LV box?

[​IMG]

A Damier Speedy 30, all folded up. Looks more like a cardboard box itself than a luxury bag. But wait...

[​IMG]

Unfolded and poufed out? Quite attractive, I think.

And for the piece-de-resistance? A portrait of mother and baby. My new Speedy 30 and my SO Mini Sac.

[​IMG]

Now isn't that sweet? Too bad you can't carry two purses at the same time.:oh:

4. Fabulous.. I will live vicariously through your collection.. On monday i will purchase the damier keepall 55. So excited!!!

5. Congrats they looks great! Too bad about the bandeau

6. Love the mini HL!

7. aaaa :drool::drool::drool: uR mini HL is sOOOOO CUTE!!!! :love:

8. How cute! A SO mini HL Damier! Very pretty goodies!

9. I am just opposite of you! I got black but now wish I'd gotten white instead! lol
    Woops.

10. OMG, Congrats on ur Damier Speedy 30! I love Damier, classy and yum! :drool:

11. ooo!!

That's sooo cute! I'm not a handheld girl, but I love the way damier speedy looks...so classy! And your SO mini sac is TDF!:love:

Bandeau is adorable...sorry they didn't have the black you really wanted!

12. Thanks for all the compliments!:yes: But, no reason to feel bad for me about the white bandeau. I called LV and ordered one in black that should be here sometime this week. Had to pay more than I did for the black b/c with elux there's no tax and I had ordered it during free shipping week, and I don't get those perks with LV, but oh well...:shrugs:

P.S. GO SABRES!!

13. Congrats!!!

14. congrats! the mini is so cute!:biggrin:

15. the mini HL SO is super cute. great haul!