My Trish Is Here!!!!!

1. My black Trish showed up today and it is gorgeous... completey worth the wait:yahoo::yahoo: As an added bonus I didn't get charged any sales tax from the FL Saks for some reason.

Thanks so much to everyone who helped me in my quest!

I did have two questions for you girls with Trish bags (you knew they were coming- i get so paranoid- haha) What does your serial tag look like on the inside pocket? And are their no feet on the bottom of the bag? I guess it's quite possible that both these things are different from my Hudson and I never really remember from when I last saw it. Thanks in advance.

:heart:And I'll post some photos tomorrow. I'm in looove.:heart:

2. Wooo Hoooo!!! That's fabulous news!! You've waited so long for her. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see the pics!

3. I can't wait to see your Trish! Congrats! :smile:

4. So glad it worked out!!! Congrats!

5. YEAH! Congrats on your new bag. I cant wait to see pictures. BONUS on the no sales tax thing.

6. aww! I'm so happy for you yes.please!!

can't wait to see pics!!!

(sorry i don't know bout your ?'s)

7. thanks ladies! i finally had a stroke of good luck :smile:

until tomorrow...

8. congrats!!

9. I'm so happy you finally got your Trish! Congrats!!

10. and here she is!! :heart:

IMG_4768.JPG
  11. Oh, she's GORGEOUS! I love how well she goes with your outfit, too =) Congrats!!!

12. Lovely!!!! ...and she looks GREAT on you!!! Congrats!!!

13. congrats!!:smile:

14. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your new bag!!! Congratulations! It looks great on you!!!

15. yes.please-

I love your trish sooo much, that I'm considering getting one too! The size looks good, but I like really big bags.

If I may ask, for reference, how tall are you? I want to guess-timate how it would look (I'm about 5'5")

TIA & Congrats again!!! :tup: