my trip to LV yay!

I live in vancouver too! I prefer the hotel vancouver location too cuz my sa Hideko is really nice so is Miho. The sa's at holt's don't even greet u half the time. Congrats on the bag!

ok people! finally home and picture of my new baby :yes: going to seattle tomorrow and checking out the LV there too! since im in my jammies ill do modeling pics later :smile: but at least you guys will all be a part of my very first monogram baby!

Attachments

• Picture 231.jpg
    Picture 231.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 232.jpg
    Picture 232.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 233.jpg
    Picture 233.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 235.jpg
    Picture 235.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 16
Congrats - it looks like a great bag.:yahoo:
Might have to add this one to my ever expanding list.:sweatdrop:
I would too humilated to carry an ugly fake into LV and have everyone looking at me, can't believe someone would do that.

Beautiful bag! I'm holding out for a Damier one, but everytime I pass by the LV boutique my eyes tend to wistfully linger over the Neverfull MM :drool:

On the other note, I have no idea how people who have fakes can have the guts to walk into a designer boutique wearing their "FAKE" bag. I guess they want to see for themself how much $$ they saved and how "well" their PHEWEY Vuitton compares to the real thing. Unfortunately, they must be sooo blind / delusional to think that it can even compare just a little to the REAL thing!

YAY..Congrats!! I love the Neverfull. My "thoughts" I want to buy it..but I have to resist.

It's a great bag....If I didn't get my newly acquired LV piece today...I will go home with NeverFull GM

and

Damier Azur Naviglio

Congrats!! I saw a lady get thrown out of the LV boutique here in AZ. The sales guy, who is my SA!! Was yelling at her telling her to take her fake home..LOL!! I am totally thinking about getting the Neverfull...

i saw two ladies with fake lvs in the scottsdale boutique the other day as i was leaving. how bad is it that i wanted to turn around and stay in the store just to watch them get kicked out?