my trip to LV yay!

1. Today i went down to the new holts to check things out. I love holts, but for some reason, the service at LV in holts is never that great. On top of that i saw 2 ladies going into LV with their FAKES eww!:throwup: i wonder why they would even do that to themselves? I doubt any of the girls here even have fakes. but if you did, would you take it to a place where its all authentic? :S Anyway, aside from that and the bad service i took myself out of there and went to the LV at Hotel Vancouver. I know its so common and everyone probably has it, but i picked up the Neverfull MM YAY! aside from not being a fan of the monogram, i find myself terribly attracted to this bag. At first i was unsure. PM or MM? the pm was so cute and small, but the straps of the mm fit nicely around my shoulders. It was love at first sight. My first Monogram and i love it :smile: ill post pics up later when i get home if everyone isnt already tired of the neverfull :yes:
  2. Congrats!! I saw a lady get thrown out of the LV boutique here in AZ. The sales guy, who is my SA!! Was yelling at her telling her to take her fake home..LOL!! I am totally thinking about getting the Neverfull...

3. Congrats on your first mono. i love the classic mono. BTW, what is "holts?"
    I've also wondered how people w/fakes can dare enter an LV they think the SA can't spot one a mile away???
  4. great bag, can't wait to see pics. congrats.
  5. Congratulations.
  6. oh sorry i mean Holt renfrew :smile: i always call it holts :p i guess i should use proper terminology but haha im lazy :smile: and yes this neverfull its such a beauty. i think i was wrong about the monogram all along...its such a classic. and about the fake, my friend told me that i should have went and pointed it out to the SA. Next time maybe ill be more prepared :smile: im usually not that nosey about what others carry. but when you hit LV and you carry a blatant fake, then its something to talk about. Fakes are so out anyway.
  7. congrats!!! cant wait to see pics!
  8. congrats! I love the neverfull!!
  9. Congrats- we never don't want to see pics!
  10. Congrats :nuts:
  11. Congrats on your purchase. i go to holts too. i was surprised someone else calls Holt Renfrew "Holts" I live in Vancouver, do you too?
  12. Congrats on the neverfull!
  13. Congrats!
  14. Congrats!!!!
  15. congrats!!! we would love to see pics...esp. modeling pics. ;)