My trip to LV today...

1. So today my mom and I went to LV thinking we'd maybe buy a pochette accessoires...and a while later we decided on something(s) quite different! My mom got a Babylone and I got a petit bucket! :yahoo: The funniest thing to me is that I didn't like either the petit bucket or the babylone from seeing them online, but I love them in person! The babylone is perfect for my mom, it fits over her shoulder and is big but not too big because it's flat. The petit bucket is so cute. It's a great shoulder bag and the little pochette inside is adorable! And now onto the pictures!

My mom's Babylone...

My petit bucket...

The whole family...

I'm so glad to say I also had a great experience with the SA's. They showed my mom the Babylone, which worked out to be perfect for her, and were very patient.:wlae:
  2. Congrats!:flowers: I didn't know the Petit Bucket came with a little accessory pouch! How cool! I'd love to see pics of you wearing it! I was never too sure about it because I was worried it wouldn't be comfy under my arm since the bottom seems structured.
  3. Congrats! I love that bucket!
  4. Congrats!

I :heart: the bucket shape also--I went in expecting to like the cabas piano or speedy, and also left deciding to get a bucket :smile:
  5. Awesome! Great choice on the Bucket!

The Babylone too... my mother actually wanted that bag, and I'm like "no mom, your too short..." My mother is only 4'11... haha... but yeah The Babylone... its a good size, and it looks great too!

If your mom is looking for another great bag that is similar... I usually recommend The Lussac from The Epi collection... its very similar in size, and concept as well!
  6. Wow! Congrats!! I'm starting to like the Babylone more and more... my sister's m-i-l just recently purchased one...
  7. congrats on the new pieces!!! and the LV family grows.... woo hoo!!!
  8. Congrats to you and your mum!!!!:yahoo: Great choices and the petit bucket is sooo cute:love: :love: :love:
  9. congrats, great choices! :biggrin:
  10. excellent choices.... enjoy!

11. Congrats, love that family shot
  12. Congrats on your new purchases!! They look great. Glad to hear you had a good visit to LV!!
  13. Congrats to you & your mom! Those bags look lovely!!
  14. Love the babylone ! Congrats. :smile:
  15. Congratulations! I am anxious to go to the store and look around. I too, will be planning on only getting a small item. But, . . . I keep telling my husband I need an allowance that I don't have to tell him about.