My Trip to Great Smoky Mountains National Park!

1. So last week I went to Gatlinburg, TN with my parents. (It wasn't that horrible- I only told mom to never speak to me again once!) We stayed in a chalet in the mountains- it was so pretty but I was sure a bear was going to eat me the minute I got in the hot tub we had on the deck, haha. So here are some pictures for minor entertainment!

A BEAR (oh boy was dad excited we finally saw a bear after many trips to the Smokies and Yellowstone!) This one was crossing the road in front of our car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you look very closely here's a bear in the trees!
    [​IMG]

More bears, if you can manage to spot them
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Me and mom, looking OH SO HOT [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Um, water:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The views off of the major road through the Smoky Mountain Natl Park:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Cade's Cove scenic loop, where there were deer, which some people were way too excited to see:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. And Ripley's Aquarium, which is the only Ripley's attraction that didn't totally suck:
    Pet a stingray exhibit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There was this cool tunnel going through the shark tanks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

And finally, dad got crabs:
    [​IMG]

The end! It was a 12 hour car ride in the family minivan, haha.
    I feel like a spammer but I think these pictures are kind of neat... so sorry :/
    Oh, I forgot pictures of the best part: visiting the COACH outlet ;) :smile:

6. Very cool pics! Thanks for sharing! (Did you get something nice at the Coach outlet?)

7. hehehe, of course! And I got my dog a leather collar from there too :biggrin: I was so shocked that my dad actually took me there; my mom is not into purses in the least (fanny pack for life) but she came in with me so that was fun :smile:

8. NICE!

9. Love the pics- thanks so much for posting. :yes:
    I can't wait to go again and bring the hubby. Looks like you had a great time.

10. gorgeous pics. looks like an awesome place to visit....thanks for sharing...

11. Wonderful pics, makes me want to go visit there.

12. I have always wanted to go there, but sadly never have. Thanks for the pictures! Looks like you had a lovely vacation. And those bears, Lord!

13. Beautiful pictures! Makes me want to go. It's only a few hours from us here in north Georgia!

14. I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing, I have been to the Smoky Mountains, it is beautiful out there. I can't believe you saw so many bears! that's pretty lucky. :smile: and pet a stingray!! i had no idea an aquarium was there, I love those little dudes. I'm prolly going to Knoxville for thanksgiving, and I reaallly want to go to Gatlinburg.

15. What wonderful pictures! We are only two hours from all the fun, so we have Dollywood/ Splash Country season tickets. We go there every few months and do the Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge/ outlet mall thing. I highly recommend the Cades Cove trek in the fall....the colors are beautiful.