[​IMG]

Yikes! It looks nothing like I imagined it :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aww! Cute kitty :biggrin:

3. Gooooorgeous Bag & Kitty!
    hehe

4. Gimme the kitty over the bag any day!

5. Congrats!! Your cat is so adorable!! So how do you like your new Paddy Loony?

6. Congrats Loony!! dont you just love it?!?! (i think ur cat does too :party:)

7. Congrats Loony!:love:
    Beautiful cat and beautiful bag!!!:yahoo:

8. I love it! The colour is gorgeous and the leather sooo soft ans squishy! I already put all my junk into it so it's all ready for its first outing :nuts:

The kitty is very naughty, he likes that sort of fine paper because he can rip it apart into tiny pieces and make a huge mess. He gave the bag a quick sniff but I think he liked the packaging best :biggrin:

Here's his naughty pal as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Aww, they are so sweet! Looks like they've found a new bed :biggrin:

10. OMG...they are gorgeous - i just have to show my OH your pussy cats - he will love them!!!!:yahoo: :love: :love:

What a great new home they have found...at least it's not inside your bag, lol;) :lol:

11. Loony, Your paddy is Smokkkkkinnnnn!!!!!:smile:

12. He he :biggrin:

I took the paddy out for a walk already, absolutely love it! I didn't bother with the Padlock though and left it at home. Do you all carry your padlocks?

13. i love your bag and cats! i have a paddington shoulder hobo and took the lock off and am waiting for the mysterious dove from NAP and am not planning to use the lock on that one either (i know i'm probably in the minority though)!

14. Wow that paddy looks gorgeous, I love this colour..!!:heart: I'm loving the cute cats aswell :love: Congrats, enjoy..!!

15. Great bag! I got one too. I'm in love with your cats even more, though. They are beautiful. :love: