My three new bags and a question regarding the Passy

1. Well I just had to splurge during Cyber Monday. I could not resist 8% off, no sales tax, and free shipping so I made the plunge on a black passy Pm, canelle segur Pm black turenne Pm, and a canelle jasmin (not pictured). I felt bad about having 4 bags so I will be giving the canelle jasmin as a christmas gift.

*Regarding the passy, is the front suppose to be "bubbly"?

Well here are the crappy pictures.I need to invest in a tripod!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I told myself no more bags for the rest of the year! Hopefully I will keep my word as I have to save to furnish my new home under construction! I am so excited :yahoo:

epi.jpg epi1.jpg segur.jpg turenne.jpg passy.jpg
  2. Pretty bags! The passy I looked at last week in the boutique looked just like yours with the waves in the leather. I guess some of them do that until you carry it and let the leather soften up a bit. Wow, enjoy all those gorgeous bags!

3. Wow, congrats! Nice haul, I say!

4. Wow, now that's a purhase! Love all the bags. Regarding the Passy, I tried on the GM ages ago, but I remember that the Epi leather was very soft (compared with the other Epi bags I tried). Can't remember if it bubbled, sorry, but with the soft leather I wouldn't be surprised.

5. Wow, Congrats. You've got some great bags.

6. Lovely purchases.

7. OMG ur bags are TDF:drool::drool: congrats congrats :biggrin::biggrin:

dont forget to model them ;)

8. Wow 4 bags lucky gal enjoy all of them

9. Pretty! Congrats!

10. l LOvE the PaSsY!!! :heart:

11. Wow! Great haul! I love the passy as well!:love:
    Congrats!:wlae:

12. Wow...nice haul! They're all gorgeous!

13. wow! that is some shopping! gorgeous bags!

14. congrats! great new bags!

15. wow!! great shopping!!! congrats!