My THIRD time purchasing and I still don't use it...what would you do?

Ok, so this is my third time buying the gorgeous Emp. Artsy in Aube and I still don't use it!! The first time I purchased when it first came out!! The second time I purchased after the price increased. Both brand new. The third time I purchased pre owned but in excellent condition. (Got it authenticated by Carol diva, of course) it is just sitting in my closet AGAIN!!!!!! It is my favorite color but it's too edxpensive for it not to be used....what would you do?

I have done that with speedy b, stressa and tivoli! I thought I was the only one! Sell it. I have learned if I sell something 2 times, likely I will the third! I did end up keeping sppedy b the third time but only because I switched from the 30 to the 25!
Sell this one and find another bag that makes your heart sing!

Why not find a similar colour in a bag you will use? I've also wanted to add a purple to my collection and had considered the Artsy or Speedy, but the leather didn't speak to me nor the monogram. So what if you tried finding a purple from Chanel or Dior or even Hermes? There's so many other brands out there with styles you may find more appealing and functional.

Girl, are you crazy? :P

Use your lovely bag, it's a shame to have such a nice bag and have it locked up. It needs air, it needs to see the world, meet your friends. And best of all, it wants to be your personal assistant and best friend wherever you go. So take the bag and go for a walk!