My Teal Work just had a baby...I'm going nuts !

1. I got my 05 Teal Work three days ago, i thought i was done until march, stop shopping b bags for a while, waiting for turquoise to come out... but i went to the printemps haussmann shop yesterday and found this 2006 3 blue india mini wallet and went crazy !!! the color is so beautiful and so close to my 05 teal, the perfect match, amazing!! i, of course, couldn't leave the B shop without it. the style is so cute and i can fit many things in it (including my big ID card, which i thought was impossible to fit in).
    Do i need a rehab???? When will i get over this sweet addiction????? I still have no answers. This is my first Balenciaga accessory and if i get addicted to these small cute things, i'll be in trouble because they are small but their prices are not!!!
    How can I control my addiction and not fall into some more of these small jewels????!!!:boxing::hysteric:
    To resist to the accessory temptations, i'll have to be strong, very strong....:hysteric:

IMG_2074.JPG IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2078.JPG IMG_2082.JPG IMG_2080.JPG
  2. two more mother and baby pictures...:nuts::yahoo:

IMG_2077.JPG IMG_2079.JPG
  3. You need to put a chastity belt on your work so she doesn't have any more babies!! ;)

That being said, lol, I love your new wallet!!! Cute AND functional!! :yahoo:

4. thanks for your advice, so funny, a chastity belt!!! ha ha, oh Balenciaga should do chastity belt for b bags addicts!!!!! :lol::roflmfao:

5. It's so pretty!!! Congrats. I love your subject line ... haha!

6. matchy-matchy indeed! congrats on the new baby, delmilano!:love:

7. thanks moonstarr, thanks glossie, i adore my new baby.

8. :lol:

Congrat for the beautiful BI wallet!
    I commented on your Teal Work post of how similar the colour is to BI..now I saw your pics, indeed they are!

Enjoy in full health :smile:

9. What a beautiful Work!! CONGRATS she looks yummy

10. thanks aki, i saw your question on the teal work post and yes,Blue india and teal are almost the same, if the tag doesn't say 2006 3 i'd have thought it was 05 teal or maybe 07 aqua.

11. wow! I didn't realize how close 05 teal and blue india are. Perfect match!! Love it!

12. That's beautiful! They go so well together. Congrats!!

13. Congrats on your new arrival! I love this wallet - I have the same one in Tomato! It will be easy to stop wont it we only need one wallet? But coin purses are another story...Enjoy!

14. Congrats on your precious find. Mom & baby team look so great together, so matchy!!!

15. thanks brunette, you are right, we do need one wallet,:yes:, and i picked up this small one instead of the compagnon or the money because i love compact wallets (so normally there's no risk for buying them). but now i love the coin purse and the make up more and more... :nuts: dangerous thinking, isn't it????