My target for spring 2008: the Majorelle

Hi Olga

I showed him the white Majorelle and he was wondering if it would be available in black and of course what it would then look like. As it seems it will only be available in black patent, it looks like he will have to make another choice...

Apollyonna

I also think the Majorelle is too feminine, it looks very ladylike. the besace on the other hand would be perfect, the rive gauche would also be a good alternative if he likes that sort of shape. I still have reservations of the muse as it is too recognizable imo....NOT that it doesn't look great on some guys but it would draw too much attention I think

Thank you for your comments water_diasy

The Muse is nice as well and he would not have a problem carry it.

decisions, decisions... I think I will tell him to buy two bags, one YSL (still to be decided) and the Tod's bag

Back to Shazam's post and the pictures in it

The black bag that Lilly Allen (I guess that is her) is wearing is quite a bit smaller (11.5” W x 9” H x 4” D) than the brown one ([FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]16"W X 12"H X 5"D)

[/FONT]
I would love to see the brown messenger bag in a different color. But the black (smaller) one is gorgeous, I just wonder if it isn't too small for him though.....??

I like how LA's bag looks very casual, yet elegant.

Here is a picture of the Majorelle in the Harrod's ad in the March issue of British Vogue...so chic.

Attachments

• 2007_07130001.JPG
    2007_07130001.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 2007_07130002.JPG
    2007_07130002.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 99
I like how LA's bag looks very casual, yet elegant.

Here is a picture of the Majorelle in the Harrod's ad in the March issue of British Vogue...so chic.

Oooooh, thanks for posting!!!!!! :tup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks so much for posting those pictures, Victoire! You can definitely see it's patent in these pics, which gives a much better idea of its overall look. If she's carrying the Large size, that would make it 11" x 17" and in that case it would be pretty deep, too, maybe around 6-8".