My tan Chloe Paddington came!! Pics!

1. It's here! Finally! Thought I share some pictures. :nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful!!!!

3. Congrats!

4. I am so glad you love her so much :=) It was a pleasure to sell to you....enjoy and break her in this weekend ok? She deserved a wonderful home!

5. Congrats on your new tan paddy! I think that color is great - so versatile!

6. That is one gorgeous paddy! :nuts:

7. I always admired Twinklette's tan Paddy! And now it's yours!! It is one of the nicest I've ever seen. Enjoy it because there is nothing like the leather in the first collection of Paddingon bags!! :biggrin:

8. Congrats to the new owner and to a great seller!!

9. Thanks for being incredibly patient with me and all my questions. And thanks for the upgraded shipping!

10. awww you are VERY welcome Christine. Thank you for everything!

Roey I know you've always loved her but the color just wasn't me, I can't work it like you can :=) So on to the next shade!

11. I am happy to hear you are getting a sable! When is it coming? And when that gorgeous new chocolate Lanvin arrives let me know if you like it. I adore that bag!

12. You got twinklette's bag!!! (I almost got her before ;)) She's a beauty!!! Congrats~~~

13. Gorgeous Paddy! Congrats!

14. Great color! Congrats!

15. Jeannie you are making me feel badly lol!!!! Love ya girl :love: :amuse: :nuts: