My sweet flowers pink scarves arrived! . . .

1. Called LV customer service and they located them for me. I got:

2 scarves
    1 bandeau

LOVE the bandeau, but I think the scarves are going back. I didn't realize how big they were. I don't think I'll get much use out of them either. I intially got 2 b/c I got one for me and one for my sister. I think she would rather have something else though.

Can someone tell me how LV returns work? I had them shipped from a Saks in Florida (I'm in Southern California). My local Saks doesn't carry LV, but there are 2 LV boutiques and 1 in a Neiman Marcus near me.

Do I need to return them to a Saks LV? I purchased them with my Saks card too.
    1.jpg 2.jpg
  2. it looks gorgeous on yur epi, wow! I think the saks should return them for you no problem, call and check first.
  3. Love the bandeau...actually bidding on one on eBay right now. I think you should call lv let them know you are returning them and just ship them back insured. Ask what there policy is. Believe you have 14 days to do so. Just make sure they are INSURED with the crazy holiday season you can never be too careful. Hope this helps!

sorry! you should return them to to get exact policy from them not lv!
  4. Insurance is a must!! That is something that you need to do.
  5. Ok, thanks, just called LV customer service. Since I paid with my Saks card, they said I have to return it to a Saks with LV. Guess I'm going to be driving to SCP tomorrow then!
  6. Congrats on the bandeau!
  7. It's such a pretty colour! :smile:
  8. OH MY GOSH! i LOVE your bandeau on your epi!!!:tender: it's soooo purrty! :love:
  9. Not sure about the returns... can't you just send it back to whoever sent it to you?

That pink looks amazing on the ivory! Very cute!
  10. so cute! I got one in blue.
  11. Very pretty! Congrats!
  12. Beautiful bandeau on that ivory epi! I have the red version and I love it on my red epi.
  13. The more I look at this specific design the more I love it!

It's got such a pretty pattern! Congrats on finding them!=)
  14. i love that print after seeing ur pic i tried top get the bandeau but were all sold out in australia
  15. Aww it looks SO cute on your Jasmine. :smile: Congrats!