My super cute Wapity

1. Here's another bag in my celebration of my 2,000th post. :biggrin: It's so cute and surprisingly fits a lot of things despite it's size.
    976489477106_0_ALB.jpg 118289477106_0_ALB.jpg
    scarlett_2005 likes this.
  2. Ooh, sooo cute :love:
  3. YAY! Did you end up buying something so you can post your pics? That's SUPER CUTE!!!!!!:biggrin:
  4. Yup, I went to the drugstore and got a picture CD. I was too excited to wait until Monday. :biggrin:
  5. Congrats! What can you fit in it? I gave mine to my sister due to its size (I carry a lot of junk) but now I want it back:mad: .
  6. OHHHH - and I love it best in the black!
  7. Cute!

8. Congrats! I have the black one too and I love it, now I want a mono one.
  9. Ooh...congratulations on your 2000th post and your new wapity. It looks so cute!
  10. Very cute-- I want one...:nuts:
  11. Oooh, I love it!! What a fun little bag, gotta get one!
  12. Wow, its cute even i dont like the multicolor black. I think I´ll get one, I have the canvas one and it holds a ton, altough its size, and it looks so glamorous!
  13. it is very cute.
  14. Dang all these posts make me want one of these and I don't know what I'd do with it lol. I already have a cerises cles that I don't know what to use for, it just holds my keys. Maybe the wapity would actually be functional! I'd love it in the plain mono.
  15. You realy should buy one, and I promise you´ll find out a use for it. Actually its my most wanted item from my Lv collection. It also even hold your cles in!

I´m thinking about buyig a cles to carry into my wapity, I´d love to purchase the perfo orange, so dont hesitate and buy it!