My story of the Trevi PM and the Berkeley-w/a happy ending!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Hi all! Some of you may have read my thread about possibly exchanging my ebene Berkeley for the Trevi PM. My main reason is I already have a damier Speedy 30 and think the bags look very similar. My SA happened to get just one Trevi PM in stock today (neither of us could believe the store got one in!) so I went in to look at it and compare w/the Berkeley. There was no contest! Trevi PM won hands down! I made the exchange and then mentioned that I will probably be buying an azur bag for spring. She had me try on the Berkeley in the azur, which I had never considered, and I actually really liked it!

So I guess the bottom line (for me) is: Trevi PM over Berkeley in ebene, but don't rule out the Berkeley in azur until you try it on. It is a gorgeous bag!

To anybody considering the Trevi PM - get it! It is a gorgeous bag that works either as a handheld or shoulder bag. Lots of room inside and gorgeous, classic styling. I am so happy to have this bag! :heart:

PS Pics coming in a few minutes!

Here are the pics:
I can't get my photobucket acct to work, sorry for the attachments!

Attachments

• trevi1.gif
    trevi1.gif
    96.7 KB · Views: 350
  • trevi2.gif
    trevi2.gif
    96.9 KB · Views: 194
I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end and you are now happy with your bag.

The Trevi PM is absolutely gorgeous :drool: and is on my 2008 WishList.

Congrats!!