My Stone Pocket Satchel came today!

1. I've been dying for a pocket satchel. I found a really good deal on eBay. But i can't seem to find the "MII" stamp and it's not on the name plate. Can anyone tell me where it is?

I also included a pic of my MJ family. Peacock Blake, Sage Sophia and Stone Pocket Satchel. :yahoo: :heart:

mj family.jpg
  2. Beautiful family!! Love your colors.... You really have to look hard for the MII, I'm sure it will be there in the suede somewhere. Congrats on your new bag!

3. thanks! I love the colors too. I'm so happy I got a pocket satchel finally. Now to find an almond or cantaloupe stella...

4. I have that exact bag and I love it! It's such a versatile color and the lining is beautiful. I think my MII stamp is on the suede somewhere - I remember I had to really search for it because the lining is so dark.

5. Yay Bag twins! If you find the stamp, lemme know so i can find mine.

6. Okay, I just went and had a look at mine. The MII stamp is tiny- it's above and slightly to the right of the zipper pull on the inside pocket. Hopefully yours will be in the same spot!

7. Yep i found it. Goodness it is small. Thanks for the help!

8. I really like the pocket satchel style! Congrats!! It's gorgeous!

9. What a beautiful addition to your family :smile:

10. Love the growing family!!

11. Love your family shot!

12. Lovely! Congrats!!

13. i love your collection especially the sage sophia..... it's such a pretty color!!

14. Very nice! Congrats!

15. Glad you found your MII!!