My Split Bal Family Pics

WOW, Tooshies!!:nuts: Your family is STUNNING!!:love: I love every single bag!!:heart:Especially love your Eggplants and oval clutch and and and...:drool: Congratulations!!!:flowers::heart:

Your(half:wtf:) collection is fantastic.Congrats!!!:woohoo:
(Pfers,I'll show all your wonder coll.to my DH...after,I never could tell me I've too much bags:biggrin:,and...I've another on its way:whistle:)

Wow, tooshies! I'd LOVE to see a pic of your whole collection, including Ms. Grenat Work. :yes: I'm sure that she'll add more punch to an already spicy collection. I am in absolute awe... :drool:

Your(half:wtf:) collection is fantastic.Congrats!!!:woohoo:
(Pfers,I'll show all your wonder coll.to my DH...after,I never could tell me I've too much bags:biggrin:,and...I've another on its way:whistle:)

LOL, I can NEVER show my DH my entire collection because if I do, I won't be able to add anymore bags:graucho: He just knows I have A LOT, but doesn't know the exact numbers......and I intend to keep it that way!

I know, I'd love to photograph my entire collection and show it to you lovely gals......but that won't be for a while. I'm not sure when I can re-unite with my beloved girls!!!!!:crybaby: (or maybe I have my bags sent.....would it be too risky??)

thanks monsoon for your lovely Ms.Grenat. I've always wanted Grenat Work, been drooling over pics of your Grenat Work.....so when you listed it, I thought it was God's calling!:yahoo:
I've been checking the status of my baby, and I have a feeling my new girl will arrive either today or tomorrow.....!!!! Yay!