My splash of Citron anyone? PICS!

1. Hello!

I came across this photo as I was posting in the Celebrity Style thread, Jessica Seinfeld at the premiere of 'What to expect....' and the Citron Pouchette literally made me gasp...

This is the photo:

A conversation with my fashionista BFF, a little online research between me and the aforementioned fashionista... 3 days later, I came home to a little box from Bergdorf's today..... :graucho:
  2. A few front shots... the color captures differently, but photos don't do it justice!

The hardware is antique brass, not tarnished.. it's just the sunlight.

3. OMG!!!! I loveeeeee it!! It's truly stunning, I don't know why but I just can't get enough of this color!! I really MUST get a little piece of it some how!! Gorgeous, enjoy the heck out of it Bella! :smile:
  4. Scoobie!!!!!! :woohoo: I am so happy you were first to chime in! I will post outfit pics to show off it's versatility! I have seen it styled with pink, cobalt, black, white,... it's amazing in real life! Honestly, I would say it is trend but on trend; every S/S to come, why would you not crave a pop of color?! When is a pop of color out of style? LOVE!
  5. It's so bright and could you not just love it!!! :sunshine: I think maybe I will get it in a wallet and if I can handle all of that gorgeous color maybe something more...:graucho: Can't wait to see your pairings so I can continue to ohh and ahh and drool incessantly! :p
  6. I believe that when you love something, it's never out of style, trend or no trend. It's such a stunner. Congratulations lady!
  7. This color is amazing!! :love: Congrats!! :biggrin:
  8. Wow! :biggrin: Such lovely leather too! Congrats on your amazing new bag.
  9. Grab a continental in Citron! :ghi5:
  10. Thanks love! It is so true, your take on trend... Embrace the individuality and carry yourself with confidence.... the rest falls into place :hugs:
  11. Thank you so much ladies! I am excited to start creative pairings :graucho:
  12. I've been seriously wanting to add this color to my collection as well, it looks stunning in your pictures!
  13. Gorgeous!!! Looking forward to seeing how you style it.
  14. It is gorgeous!! Congrats!
  15. It's beautiful! Congrats!