My Spies and shoes

1. Just got my new Jimmy Choo shoes to go with my Limited Edition Zucca, they are very cute with the little zip at the back and comfortable.
    Also included some of my other spies that have matching shoes, hope you like them.

138_3813.JPG 138_3812.JPG 138_3803.JPG 137_3794.JPG 138_3806.JPG
  2. and another

135_3547.JPG
  3. sooo cute saich! I especially love the green set and the magenta set. Did you end up in London the other day? how was the trip? see anything good?

4. OMG, Saich2, how fabulous!! I can't even begin to imagine how the Spies and matching shoes look with a full ensemble!! Take pictures whenever you wear them together and please post!!! I'm willing to bet you look head-to-toe glam!!! :yes:

5. Weekender thats where I saw the new Choos, in London Harvey Nicks, but they did not have my size so ordered them from selfridges and they came this morning. The brown on the shoes is exactly the same colour as the F on my LE Zucca, although it does not look it from the pictures.
    The pictures show:
    LE Zucca with Jimmy Choo Gold python shoes
    Wisteria Honey spy with Fendi Wisteria Honey shoes
    Green spy with louboutin Youlou
    Crackle spy with louboutin Collier
    Tulle Couture with purple Jimmy Choos

My Petrol spy and cherry pleated does not have matching shoes....yet:graucho:

6. OMG, So Gorgeous! I love them all, I'm so jealous, you have a fabulous collection, awesome taste! Thanks for sharing. I would love to see these with outfits too

7. They are all fantastic!

I wish I could really see you out and about wearing these! They must be even more stunning on!

8. Here are some more photos of my new Choos to go with the Zucca, I have been trying to show the gold in these shoes, but its quite hard, hope these pictures are better

138_3814.JPG 138_3817.JPG
  9. Love the python Choos, Saich! Do take care that the scales don't lift on the heel.

Saich, you need a pair of Spy heels for the petrol! :graucho:

10. lovely as always!

11. Soo gorgeous ... I always love looking at your spies and the shoes are TDF!

12. love the choos and the lous!

13. Saich - How brilliant and absolutely wonderful in every SENSE of the word! I love the new Choos, absolutely :heart: :heart: :heart: it. It's inspiring, my friend. I can't wait to see what comes next! :graucho:

14. Those are TDF!!! Please post modeling pics, I'd love to see the whole ensemble!!!

15. wow, my god!i love the tulle spy! *faint*