My Speedy 30 holds as much as my BH

1. I have re-fallen in love with the Speedy. :love:
    It holds as much as my Batignolles Horizontal (which I still adore), which I find amazing, since its footprint is so much smaller.
    That is all.
    Just had to share this revelation, I told my husband and he looked at me with glazed eyes and said, "Who is Speedy again?"

2. oooh that is so good to know. as soon as i need a shoulder bag BH is my choice. i love the shape and the buckle details. it's so fresh looking. keeliereese uses hers as a diaper bag and i think that's such a good idea. :smile: i was just afraid it would be small.

do you have a problem with your stuff falling out b/c there is no zipper? that was my other concern. :smile:

3. No fear of stuff falling out of the BH, also the straps on the sides can be adjusted.

4. No, none whatsoever! The no zipper doesn't worry me, because when the BH is on your shoulder, your arm sort of keeps the top closed. I carry a lot of stuff too. It is a beautiful bag, I am now coveting the Passy GM, it is very BH-ish.

5. I'm glad to hear such positive feedback on the BH, I think it's time I get one myself ! :biggrin:

6. The Passy is beautiful. I tried it on and the only thing I didnt like was the rolled handles made it not as comfortable as the BH on your shoulder. I am spoiled i guess!

Selena