My special order !!

1. I'm so happy today :yahoo:

I finally placed my special order !!
    Its going to be a 30cm mysore bicolour birkin in Turquoise and Brighton Blue with white stitching !!!

It was tough trying to decide what to get, there were not many options because I was leather specific, I only wanted coromandel or mysore ...

The other option was a 35cm coromandel in vermillion and orange !

I decided on the 30cm one because I already have a 35cm rouge H birkin.

I went with my Store Mgr's recommendation for the colours because she said one client ordered something difficult and after 2 years, they have yet to see the bag :push:

I also bought a black cashmere top and a shawl today :nuts:

Aw, wish everyday can be like today !!! But that will bankrupt me :girlsigh:

I saw the brighton blue on a evelyne. Its a very pleasant shade of blue ! Not as bright as blue jean or turqoise, and not as dark as thalassa blue ...

Hope my bag will come soon :girlsigh:

2. katyc, your SO sounds amazing! congratulations!!!!! turquoise mysore is amazing and i can only imagine how gorgeous brighton blue will be. yum!

3. Wow! :nuts: Your Birkin order sounds amazing. Now, the waiting begins!

4. WOW! That's going to be a stunner!

5. Congrats! Looking forward to her arrival...

6. Congratulations! That is so exciting! It is going to be fabulous!

7. Thank you for sharing my enthusiasm :yahoo:

My store manager wanted it to be a real 'special order' hence she did not 'allow' me to make the design too plain.
    I had originally wanted Turquoise all over, with Brighton Blue as trimming and lining (the inside).

But she suggested I shd make the handle, straps and clochette B Blue as well !! Hence I went with her suggestion.

I hope that don't end up too weird :shrugs:

8. Congrats!! Can't wait until my SA accepts a Birkin order from me.... or even accepts that there is a wait list!

9. Congratulations on your special order. That sounds like such a beautiful color combination. I can't wait to see it.

10. I think it sounds wonderful! ANd I know once that beauty arrives, you will fall head over heels in love!

11. Wow, I was going to ask how the color combo would be -- that sounds very cool.

12. Congrats!! It will definitely be one-of-a-kind!!!

13. kat - thats gonna be hot!!!!!

14. It is going to be eye popping hot! Congratulations!

15. Congratulations! I can't wait to see this baby!